Well located and privately positioned on the perimeter of Angaston township in the Barossa Valley, this unique property offers a rare combination of both acreage (approx. 9 acres in total) as well as a Circa 1930’s renovated stone Cottage.
This beautiful family home offers three large bedrooms all with ceiling fans and bedrooms 1 & 2 include ornate fireplaces. The eat in kitchen is spacious and offers a bonus walk in pantry with great storage as well as a slow combustion wood heater to keep the entire house warm during the cooler Winter months. The modern bathroom is light and bright with a large vanity and shower alcove as well as great storage. A separate toilet and large laundry are further features.
As you step out the back door you walk out onto the large entertaining area which includes café blinds for all year comfort as well as the most superior views and sunsets over your very own slice of the Barossa. Another great addition to the property is the separate teenagers retreat/home office, gym or 4th bedroom. Power as well as heating and cooling are connected.
If horses are your passion (as they have been for our Vendors), then you will love the 3 main paddocks (2 with water and electric fencing installed) plus the provision to preserve the current horse stable in one of the main sheds. The property also includes a winter flowing creek which runs through the back of the property, making it an ideal place to explore horse back.
What we love about this property:
• High ceilings, polished hard wood floors, sash windows, ornate fireplaces, spacious rooms, freshly painted throughout
• Corner allotment, with great side access to the paddocks (great adjustment potential)
• Established water wise garden and raised vegetable beds
• An abundance of fruit trees, which include a large fig tree, pear, quince, nectarine, oranges, plums, apricots, apple and cherry trees.
• Plumbed rain water to the house
• Mature gum trees, natives and pines that add privacy and screening to the property.
• Sub-division potential (subject to planning consent)
• Renovated and modern bathroom offering a large vanity, spacious shower alcove and neutral colours
• Spacious laundry/mudroom (ideally located as you walk in the back door) with great storage and large laundry sink/trough.
• Enjoy roasting marshmallows and star gazing whilst keeping warm by the separate fire pit or bonfire area with friends and family.
• Newly installed carpets to all bedrooms.
• Ideally positioned to take in the Valley views from the undercover entertaining area.
• An abundance of bird life.
• Shedding will never be a problem, with 1, 30 x 20 shed, dirt floor which includes a carport to the northern side, 1, 30 x 20 shed with concrete floor, 1 60 x 20 shed with concrete floor, power and an additional lean too perfect for a caravan or motorhome. The shed also includes a 3.6kw solar system and 40amp power.
It will be evident that this property is the perfect place to settle with your family and soak up the good life, whilst enjoying this wonderful region. With the Barossa Farmers market on your door step, being just a short drive down Stockwell Road, as well as an abundance of local cellar doors and restaurants to enjoy. A further attraction of the property is its central location between three of the major towns of the Barossa, Angaston (2.9km, 4 minutes), Tanunda (7.3km, 8 minutes) and Nuriootpa (5.9km, 7 minutes) all providing their own unique experiences to explore with family and friends.
Properties on the valley floor like this rarely present themselves to market and with so many astute buyers in the current market we suggest you don’t hesitate when enquiring about 920 Stockwell Road, Angaston. Contact Sara today for more information 0407 775 951.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 11 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3.68 hectare
- 5 Garage
- 6 Carport