Welcome to a piece of history and the promise of endless possibilities. Nestled against the backdrop of picturesque rural views, this partially renovated Circa 1934 stone bungalow is a testament to the timeless charm of classic architecture. With modern upgrades and thoughtful additions, this property presents a unique opportunity to create your rural dream home.
What we love about this property:
– This stone bungalow has undergone partial renovation, preserving its vintage appeal while opening the door to your creative vision. It’s a canvas awaiting your personal touch, offering a blend of old-world charm and modern comforts.
– Newly installed leadlight windows at both the front and rear doors. These intricate details add character and elegance to the home, welcoming natural light throughout the day.
– Original wooden floorboards, pressed tin ceilings, ornate cornicing and sash windows.
– Separate studio space has undergone upgrades with new carpet, blinds and split system for heating and cooling. Perfect for guests, teenage retreat or art studio.
– Newly drilled bore equipped with a Grundfos Pump, all conveniently located undercover. Solar panels further enhance the eco-friendliness of this property, ensuring efficient energy use.
– Magnus post and rail round yard offers a safe and secure space for horses to exercise and roam, perfect for the horse enthusiast.
– The property includes a 200-litre (approx.) self-filling horse trough, designed for convenience.
– Horse/stock paddock provides ample space for livestock or additional equestrian activities.
– A brand-new 3-bay barn-style shed with concrete flooring offers versatile and secure storage space for vehicles, equipment, or a workshop.
– Mature gardens, lawned areas and trees surround the property.
Embrace the opportunity to make this charming stone bungalow your own, with the potential to create a rural oasis that reflects your unique tastes and aspirations. Whether you’re drawn to the historic character of the home or the promise of a self-sustaining rural lifestyle, this property could be just what you have been looking for……..
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951.
CT | 5806/91
Zoning | 1912 – Rural Residential House
Council | MID MURRAY
Council Rates | 1240.00
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 5 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,261 m²
- Floor Area is 227 m²
- 10 Open Parking Spaces
1240 per annum