Located at the end of a private driveway and nestled adjacent to neighbouring vineyards, this unique property set on 9.88 acres (approx.), offers absolute river frontage.
What we love about this property:-
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom transportable home with 2 living areas and river views
• Open plan kitchen and dining area with spacious walk in pantry, electric cook top and oven as well as room for a double fridge and plenty of bench space for preparing and sharing meals with your friends and family.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout and slow combustion wood heater for the cooler months.
• 21.6 m x 13.4m (approx.) commercial grade shed with motorised 3 tonne electric hoist (on rail tracks) and an endless chain, concrete floor throughout – 2 and 3 phase power, numerous 10 and 15 amp power points, air lines through the centre of the shed (compressor required to be installed by new owner for use), separate office, hand washing station (rainwater) external doors with swinging access, mechanical pit with power and so much more…..
• 70 + solar panels (3 x invertors installed)
• Domestic water supply from the river as well as 63,500 Litres (approx.) of rainwater
• Underground power supply to pump for pumping domestic water (located on the pontoon)
• Private pontoon (perfect for mooring your boat and accessing the river)
• Double garage as well as double carport
• Established fruit trees which include apricot, naval and Valencia oranges, peaches, apple and pears
With the township of Waikerie just a short ferry ride across the river, this property offers great amenities close by as well as the peace, quiet and privacy that the location of the property offers.
For all enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
** Please note that all interested parties MUST make an appointment to view the property, we ask that you do not drive onto the property without the express permission of the Agent or that you make a time to attend with them in person.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 10 Parking Spaces
- Land is 40,000 m²
- 10 Garage