Marx Real Estate for sale this unique Homestead (originally run as the Temperance Hotel) which was originally built in 1890.
Located only 16.9 kilometres from the Angaston town centre, this property is located within the centre of Keyneton and within walking distance of the local community school.
Offering 4 large bedrooms as well as a dressing room, this property would be perfectly suited to running as a bed and breakfast or for living in with a large or extended family.
Further features of the home include:-
– 2 large underground dry cellars
– Stunning Chef’s kitchen with marble bench tops, gas cook top, 900ml oven & plenty of built in cupboards for storage.
– Walk in butlers pantry with extra storage and plenty of room for appliances
– Open plan conservatory with glass roof, sliding doors and glass windows with views onto the enclosed gardens and terrace.
– Large laundry with further storage solutions.
– 2 renovated/restored bathrooms (one with spa bath)
With so many original features, this property is well worth an inspection.
For all enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or the office on 8564 3884.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.