Located on the fringe of Keyneton on a 2.1Ha size allotment, this self sustainable home could be just what you have been looking for…..
What we love about this property….
• The ability to run the entire house from rainwater (2x 22,500 litre tanks), or switch to the mains connection if needed. An extra 5,000 litre rainwater tank is also available which sits next to one of the
• 32 solar panels and 24 batteries storage as well as a 9kva generator.
• Nectre slow combustion heater that has a dual purpose and can be used not only to heat the home in Winter, but also to cook on the stove top and oven.
• Solar hot water
• Neutral floating floors throughout
• New neutral blinds throughout
• Kitchen with conventional electric oven, cooktop, dishwasher, great bench space with breakfast bar and walk in pantry
• Open plan kitchen/living and dining area with glass sliding doors which could lead through to an entertaining area (this would be your turn to create the space for outdoor entertaining)
• Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and spacious two-way bathroom
• Bedrooms two and three with views of the outlying paddocks
• Large laundry and mud room with separate toilet (and self-filling eco basin)
• Double garage with power (battery storage) and concrete floor, as well as second shed on site
This is a property that will allow you to complete your outside entertaining areas and gardens. Fruit trees and vegetable gardens galore can be established, it is now up to you to create and continue the legacy of low foot print at this modern home settled amongst acreage.
For further information contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or the office on 8664 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.10 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 5 Open Parking Spaces