Stylishly appointed, renovated and loved by our current owners – this 1930’s Bungalow is seeking it’s new custodians…..
Located centrally within Angaston and boasting easy access to both the local Horse Park (for younger children) as well as the newly upgraded Angaston Adventure Playground, bike track, local cafes, cheese shop, wine bars, restaurants, 7 day supermarket and schools – you will love the ease of being able to walk to everything.
Why we love this property and you will too:
• Stylishly renovated and modernised open plan kitchen featuring views to the rear gardens, high ceilings, large island bench/breakfast bar, stainless steel Miele dishwasher, polished floorboards, Smeg electric oven and gas cook top – as well as great storage solutions and ample bench space to prepare meals and entertaining your family and friends.
• Dry in ground cellar with easy internal access
• Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and french doors that take advantage of the privacy, light and mature trees within the garden
• Bedroom 2 features neutral decor and an ornate fireplace
• Bedroom 3 offers grand proportions featuring large windows, a built in robe and the opportunity to add an ensuite bathroom (if desired) and subject to Planning Consent.
• Secondary living space in the centre of the home, perfect to utilise as a play room, study, lounge or a formal dining area
• Renovated family bathroom offering a deep soaking tub, open shower with stylish tap ware, heat lamps, modern vanity and toilet
• Upgraded laundry with great storage, skylight, room for a second fridge, and a wall mounted dryer
• Separate second toilet
• Ducted heating plus a split system for cooling in the main living area
• Connected to mains natural gas
• Replacement of roof and gutters
• New internal privacy fencing and external fencing installed to the rear of the property (with double gates for easy access to the rear yard as well as a pedestrian gate)
• Separate stone building (ready for further renovation or restoration if desired). Currently one half of the building (which can be accessed within the rear yard) can be used as an office space, art or crafts room, general storage or a guest room. The second half of the building offers access from the Street and is used as storage with a dirt floor. Further renovation potential could see you open the whole building to enjoy it as a whole and create a stunning studio space.
• 6 x 9 shed with cement flooring and single phase power
• Established gardens, mature shady trees to sit under in the Summer months and enjoy long lunches and hedges
With a property offering so much charm and boasting a great central location, this property won’t last long….
Contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,115 m²
- 2 Toilet