Offering a rare large allotment size of 2083 m2 (approx) within the centre of Angaston in the Barossa Valley, this well loved family home is being offered to the open market for the first time since it was originally built in 1960.
Why we love this home and you will too:
• 2 spacious bedrooms (the master with built-ins)
• Spacious entry/hallway
• High ceilings
• Double brick, solid construction
• Roller shutters (on the front windows)
• Original bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with easy access to the rear of the property
• Lounge area with large windows to allow the natural light to be enjoyed within this room, wall mounted split system as well as a slow combustion heater for year round comfort
• Sliding doors to divide the living area from the kitchen/dining spaces
• Spacious light filled original kitchen with electric cook top and oven, great storage throughout with ample pantry space
• Separate open plan dining area that flows from the kitchen area through to the living space with easy access to the outdoor areas – great for entertaining!!
• Undercover rear verandah with easy access cement ramp to the backyard and shedding
• 3 bay shedding with internal access (one bay with remote electric roller door and 2 bays with manual roller doors), plus an attached carport
• Studio space at the bottom of the garden – previously used as a workshop
• Room to extend and expand the current home
This property is ready for it’s new owners – whether you are looking to update and renovate, downsize your home and enjoy the extra space of a larger allotment, to simply invest or run an Air BnB ,this versatile property could be just what you have been looking for…..
For further details contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 6951 or 8564 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,083 m²
- 3 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces