This property has been beautifully restored, all the hard work has been done!!
Located on the high side of Hannan Street in Eudunda, this stunning settler’s cottage
(originally built in 1880) has been renovated and stylishly brought back to life by its current owner….
Things we know you will love about this property:-
• Polished concrete floors with under floor heating throughout.
• Neutral blinds, large restored original windows, louvre windows (in the kitchen – such a great addition) as well as modern doors, which allow further natural light into the home.
• Large modern bathroom (perfect for an elderly single or couple or people with disabilities)
• High ceilings with ceiling fan in the bedroom as well as wall split system in the kitchen/lounge area.
• Built in neutral cupboards in the lounge area – move in ready.
• Open plan modern kitchen with white subway tiles, updated electric appliances, provision for an under bench microwave oven, Fisher and Paykel dish drawer, large island bench with red brick feature
(perfect for entertaining with friends and family), modern pendant lights and lots of drawers and above head storage.
• Newly wired throughout with LED lights and dimmer switches.
• Tv points in both the lounge area as well as the master bedroom.
• Newly installed fencing (please note that the yard does extend past the current colour bond fence) with further room to build shedding (STCC) or just enjoy.
• Large low maintenance yard which features, concrete paths, single car garage, concrete retaining walls and a clothesline.
Whether you are looking to invest, downsize or buy your first home within the current market, this stunningly restored 1880’s cottage is a definite to add to your list!!
To arrange your private inspection contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884 today……..
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,415 m²
- 5 Open Parking Spaces