Located only 25 minutes from the Barossa this unique property has been lovingly restored and renovated by its current owners.
This property features many old buildings, which include the Lutheran Church (built with limestone) and erected in the 1890’s. This building was used as the main Church, School and Post Office within the local area for many years.
As the population grew the need arose to build a bigger Church on site, as well a new School House. These were completed in 1914.
In the 1980’s further renovations to the buildings occurred, where the main Church was converted into a home.
In 1995 with the collection of further buildings, sheds and historical memorabilia the property was turned for a short period of time into a Pioneer Village which was opened to the general public.
The buildings underwent further restoration and rejuvenation in 2010 with its current owners who have used the property as a secondary home/weekender.
Offering 1.65 HA or 4 acres (approx.) of land to enjoy as well as many character buildings, animal enclosures, shedding, carports, memorabilia, games rooms, guest accommodation and so much more, this is a property that will take you back in history.
For further information or to arrange your private appointment contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.66 hectare
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- 10 Open Parking Spaces