Located within the quiet township of Moculta (just 10 minutes from Truro, Nuriootpa and Angaston), this cement clad transportable home originally built in 1980 is neat, tidy, affordable and offers a generous 2027 m2 (approx) allotment.
What we love about this property:
• Renovated and modernised kitchen with island bench and great storage
• Stainless steel Bosch dishwasher
• Updated floating floors throughout the kitchen
• Electric oven and cooktop
• Pull out corner drawers (both practical and space saving)
• Space for a Double fridge
• Freshly painted through out
• Slow combustion heater as well as a wall air conditioning unit for heating and cooling
• Roller shutters
• Updated plantation shutters on the front windows
• Solar panels
• Low maintenance gardens and private rear yard
• Room to grow your own vegies, fruit trees as well a great sized yard for kids to play, to keep animals or to merely enjoy the space that this property offers
• Circular driveway and secure fencing
• Room to renovate further, extend or rebuild in the future
• Outdoor sink and shower
• Great shedding with room for more….
• Partially renovated sunroom area ** note that prior to settlement gyprock to lower walls will be repaired and walls to be repainted to match the interior of the house
For all enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,027 m²
- Floor Area is 105 m²
- 5 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Open Fire Place