Originally built in 1904 to service the local St Kitts congregation, this beautifully restored Church is ready for it’s new owners…..
Having been tightly held by the same family for the past 28 years, this home has hosted a family wedding, has been a place of refuge during COVID and lock downs, the source of many dinner parties with friends and family, but most importantly has held a special place in the hearts of the current owners who have delighted in views from every window, the warmth from the home itself and the tranquility of the space/land that surrounds the Church.
Reasons why we love this property:
• Large open lounge/dining area (within the main Church) with high ornate ceilings, wooden beams, stunning views through every window as well as the commissioned wrought iron doors to the front of the Church with retractable fly screen
• 3 Bedrooms, the main bedroom occupies a mezzanine level within the Church itself and overlooks the open plan lounge/dining area with 2 further bedrooms
• Large modern slow combustion heater with fan
• Perfectly located to become Bed and Breakfast accommodation
• Modern kitchen with newly installed gas cook top and oven
• Kitchen with eat in dining area, small wood fire, spacious island bench (great for cooking with friends and family) as well as plenty of cupboards for storage
• Gas hot water system (recently serviced)
• Renovations were completed to update and modernise the Church in approximately 2018 by the current owners
• 10ft x 10ft x 10ft in ground rainwater tank – used for gardens and toilet
• Adequate rainwater tanks for use for drinking, cooking and bathing (no mains water connected)
• Great outdoor spaces with bonfire area to enjoy
• Mature fruit trees that include an Apricot, Quince, Peach and Plum trees
Register your interest today to ensure that you don’t miss out on securing this stunningly unique property in St Kitts.
Contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,095 m²
- Floor Area is 232 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces