Centrally located within Nuriootpa, this Return Verandah Villa represents a rare opportunity for both residential as well as commercial opportunities.
Originally built in 1905, this solid stone Villa underwent significant renovations by the current owners in the late 1990’s and has been enjoyed as a family home for the last forty four years.
Why you will love this property as your family home:
• Great central location with large enclosed/private backyard (easy access from Memorial Drive)
• Corner allotment
• Walking distance to cafes, bakeries, butchers, pharmacy, clothing stores and local supermarket
• Mains gas supply
• Ducting throughout original home (heating and cooling) * please note that the heating component is not currently working and will need upgrading
• Ornate fireplaces, high ceilings and spacious rooms
• Central kitchen with large walk-in pantry and separate dining room
• Master bedroom with ensuite and possibility to create a walk through robe
• Study filled with natural light and built in shelves
• Two main living areas
• Large modern addition to the rear of the home offering a second open plan dining and living area, split system, luxaflex blinds, neutral floating floors and wooden doors/windows.
• Internal access to the wine cellar
• Upgraded family bathroom with vanity, bath and shower, separate toilet and large laundry with storage and access to the backyard.
Why you will love this property as a commercial premises:-
• Plenty of office space/consulting rooms
• Central kitchen area for staff
• Open plan reception area with rear access through double gates
• Large open backyard with ample room to create a carpark for clients/staff
• Main Street location and access
• Great corner allotment with great business visibility
• Mains gas connection
• Location, location, location…..
With so much to love about this location as well as the character and charm of the original Villa,
contact Sara La Nauze today on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884 for further enquiries.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,255 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces