Nestled privately amongst established gums and manicured tiered gardens, this property is one that will
excite your senses and offer you peace and quiet – all in the heart of Angaston……
Why we think you will love this home……
• High raked ceilings with fresh neutral tones and new sliding doors and windows throughout.
• Newly installed slow combustion heater as well as 2 x split systems.
• Modern galley style kitchen with views over the internal courtyard and which include a stainless steel dishwasher and 900ml electric oven and gas cooktop.
• Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite as well as private courtyard area.
• 2 further bedrooms with built in robes.
• Centrally located family bathroom (with separate toilet) and laundry.
• Two separate living areas, both with sliding door access to the internal courtyard.
• Newly installed neutral curtains throughout
• Raised vegetable beds
• Second undercover outdoor entertaining area, perfect for enjoying with friends and family
• Single carport as well as a double garage (which includes newly installed power, insulation, and internal cladding).
• Separate above ground cellar (which has been fully lined and is temperature controlled by a wall mounted split system).
• Terraced lawned area which features stone walls and paths
• Rainwater plumbed throughout the home as well as mains water
• Mains gas connection to the property
If you are thinking of living in Angaston, this property is a must see……
For further information contact, Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,484 m²
- 2 Garage