Tucked quietly at the end of a no through Road in Stockwell, this charming Settlers Cottage originally
built in 1860 is ready for its new owners…….
Immaculately presented and upgraded this home features:
• 2 main living areas (both with heating and cooling)
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan and views to the front of the home
• Second bedroom with internal access to the large in ground dry cellar
• Updated kitchen with Westinghouse electric oven and ceramic cook top, great storage solutions, plenty of bench space for meal preparation as well as an island bench for enjoying easy meals/breakfast or for serving dinners
• Spacious 12m x 6m (approx.) garage and workshop with mechanic’s pit
• Established vegetable patches and fruit trees and room for a chicken run
• Bird Avery and fishponds
• 50,000 litres (approx.) of rainwater plumbed throughout the home
• Solar panels – 2.7kw
• Enclosed outdoor area (UMR), perfect for entertaining, cooking your BBQ or enjoying time with friends and family
• Large carport (room for 2 cars) for easy access to the home
• Spacious laundry
If you are looking for a character home in the Barossa at an affordable price, then this is the home
For further information contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,346 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces