Freshly renovated, this property is ideally located close to the main street of Angaston and is ready for it’s new owners….. having recently undergone major renovations you will love the open plan feel of the property, as well as the modern kitchen with its wrap around bench tops, which achieve great storage and incorporates clever design.
Further features of the property include:-
– Polished floorboards throughout
– Freshly painted throughout in neutral tones
– Laundry area with newly installed sink
– Large enclosed rear yard with secure garden shed
– Large undercover paved entertaining area with paving and newly installed retaining rock walls
– Lawned rear yard and established screening plants at the front of the home for further privacy
– Newly installed kitchen with wooden benchtops, wrap around breakfast bar and shelving
This property is neat, tidy and will appeal to everyone.
For further information contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.