Situated between the beach and the ever popular Jetty Road, lifestyle and convenience are at the forefront of living and entertaining.
The architectural designed townhouse was built in 2018 and is surrounded by other quality homes. As you enter through the large front door and into the open plan kitchen/dining and living area which is light, spacious and private you will instantly notice the high standards of fixtures and fittings throughout.
The open living area spills easily through the glass stacking doors, which enable the spaces to easily join between the outdoor undercover alfresco area and the main open downstairs areas. Café blinds
allow for entertaining all year round allowing protection for your guests from the chill of the wind or sun during the Summer months.
The upper level continues to deliver with its clever design and layout of the property, offering a second living area to enjoy as well as an adjoining balcony area.
Three generous bedrooms as well as a centrally located family bathroom complete these areas.
Other features you will love about this home:
• Neutral tones throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Deep soaking tub in the family bathroom, large shower and great vanity storage
• 900mm oven and 5 burner electric stove top
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• Spacious walk in pantry
• Separate third toilet and basin (located downstairs)
• Security doors and monitored security
• Stone benchtops throughout
• High ceilings
• Great BBQ/entertaining area
• Double garage with electric roller doors and secure entrance thought the rear yard.
• Spacious Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite with dual shower head
• Short walk to the beach and Jetty Road
• Just a short walk to the local train station and public transport
• Brighton High School zone
With its beautifully refined style and located within a highly sought after location, this Brighton residence offers a lifestyle beyond compare.
Be sure to contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 for all your enquiries.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 145 m²
- Floor Area is 163 m²