Ideally located within a quiet street in Nuriootpa and only a short distance to the main street and amenities – this 3 bedroom home is ready for its new owners….
What you’ll love:
– Brand new neutral carpets throughout
– Freshly painted throughout (internally)
– Open plan living/dining and kitchen areas which flow easily through to the enclosed and private backyard
– Undercover rear pergola area (attached to the main roof)
– Centrally located bathroom with separate toilet
– Double garage with access through the carport (UMR)
– Short distance to both Primary and High Schools
To avoid disappointment as this one will sell quickly, contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 8334.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 576 m²
- 2 Garage