Boasting an enviable location within Angaston, Marx Real Estate is offering this highly sought after family home.
Located at the end of a no through road on Lindsay Street, this property offers stunning views over both the Valley floor as well as glimpses of the Angaston township through the mature gum trees.
Originally built by a local building family, this solid double brick home offers original decor throughout, wide hallways, high ceilings, a great shedding/workshop area as well as a spacious 3,469 m2 (approx) allotment.
What we love about this property:
• Centrally located and within easy walking distance to the local cafes, restaurants, wine bars, 7 day supermarket, doctors surgery, Adventure Playground and so much more….
• Nestled at the end of a quiet no through road with stunning views and access to see some of the most stunning sunrises and sunsets over the Valley and township of Angaston
• Large 3,469 m2 (approx) allotment with room to renovate and extend the current house or shedding and create further landscaped areas to enjoy
• 3 spacious bedrooms with a 4th bedroom/study
• Open plan kitchen/dining area offering great preparation/bench space as well as storage to create meals to enjoy with family and friends. An electric oven, cook top and room for a dining table complete these adjoining spaces. A large separate pantry or storage area is a welcome and surprising addition to this home and one that you will love.
• The living area is light, bright and can easily be closed off from the rest of the home to easily heat or cool
• Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
• Elevated position
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Gas hot water service
• Undercover outdoor entertaining/BBQ area with built in BBQ
• Sealed driveway allowing for easy access
If you are looking for a home with a versatile floor plan that would suit either a partial or full renovation, would give ample room to store caravans, cars, trailers or boats or to build further shedding – then this is your opportunity to secure this rare offering within Angaston.
For all enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 5951 or 8564 3884.
** Please note that the ariel photos depict the boundaries of the house and newly subdivided blocks as a whole. Please be advised that the house block is only a portion of the area shown.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,469 m²
- 2 Carport
- 8 Open Parking Spaces