Quietly nestled among established mature gum trees on its own private sealed road, adjoining a reserve as well as boasting views of the Angaston hills from the front verandah – you will love sitting here enjoying your cup of coffee/tea or a glass of wine….
A Winter creek also winds its way past with a foot bridge that allows easy access the main street within minutes……
More reasons for you to love this home:-
• Established mature gardens, raised vegetable beds and fruit trees
• Fully fenced yard (perfect for young children as well as pets)
• 2 living areas (the first is located at the front of the house and can be used either as a formal or informal lounge, games room or study – the second larger living area offers an open plan modern kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher, walk in pantry, island bench and plenty of storage as well as room for your dining suit and family lounge area)
• Spacious master bedroom with walk through his and her robes and ensuite
• All bedrooms with built in robes (with the exception of one)
• Neutral floating hardwood floors throughout
• Generous hallway storage
• Spacious laundry with access to the undercover entertaining area
• Central family bathroom with separate toilet, basin and bath/shower areas
• 4KW solar panels
• Large undercover decked area with retractable privacy blinds and access door to the side garden
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout
• Small garden shed
• Internal sunroom/study/games area located between the house and shed with sliding doors into the garden and easy access into the shed.
• Large shed with remote side access – allowing room for approx. 4 cars
Offering so many features as well as a stunning location, this property would perfectly suit either a growing family or couple looking to downsize and enjoy a quiet central location.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure a home in Angaston, contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 760 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces