Nestled on the high side of the street between a rural allotment (at the rear of the property) and
overlooking the recently upgraded Angaston Recreational Park, this double brick home Circa 1960 is ready for
its new owners…..
What we love about this property and you will too:
• Wide front steps and porch to welcome you in (perfect to sit and enjoy a glass of wine in the
evenings or simply take in the Angaston oval and garden views)
• High ceilings, ornate features, polished floor boards and spacious rooms
• Country style eat in kitchen with upgraded laminate flooring, electric oven/cook top, dishwasher
(located in the laundry area). Stunning original wooden windows frame the views and light the
central spaces within the home
• Open plan lounge area flows through into the kitchen and over looks the mature front garden and
trees. The main living area offers an open fireplace and split system for convenient heating and
cooling to keep you and your family comfortable all year round. Light, bright and with great views –
this room will become your favourite place to sit and relax or entertain with your friends and family.
• If you are looking to become more sustainable by growing more of your own vegetables or fruit,
then this home will tick all of those boxes. With an abundance of fruit trees and a vegetable and
herb gardens ready to enjoy, this private backyard will give you so much to enjoy.
• Single car garage with newly installed electric roller door
• Enclosed backyard
• Great undercover entertaining area (at the rear of the home) and attached to the shed will allow
you space to sit amongst the garden and enjoy the company of family and friends.
• Fruit trees, herbs and vegetables to enjoy at the property include:
Pomegranate, Nashi, Beurre Bosc pears, nectarines x 2, peaches x 2, fig, plum, apples x 2,
asparagus, rosemary, mint, tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkins, loquat, lime, strawberries, raspberry,
parsley, walnut, lemon and grapefruit
Light, bright and in a stunning Angaston location, this property is one that you will want to call
For all enquiries and inspections, contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 827 m²
- Floor Area is 122 m²