Located within one of the “hot spots” in Tanunda, this 1960’s home offers more than meets the
Why this home is just what you have been looking for:-
• Highly sought after location on a large 824m2 allotment
• Located within walking distance to the main street and close to local Pre Schools, Primary and High Schools
• 3 bedrooms (all with built in robes)
• Updated kitchen, which flows through to the dining area (this area presents great further renovation
potential to add sliding or French doors in order to open the house up further to enjoy the under
cover pergola area, where you will love to entertain).
• The kitchen includes a walk in pantry, stainless steel dishwasher, modern electric wall oven and ceramic cook top (the kitchen
has been designed to convert the current cook top from a 2 to 4 pot cook top), soft closing drawers
for storage as well as neutral bench tops and servery area adjoining the dining area.
• Two split systems
• Terraced garden beds
• Large windows at the front of the home with distant views of the Barossa Ranges
• Carport under the main roof – with easy access to the house
• Separate Granny Flat/Studio with built in storage and power connected. Perfect to be used for
storage, teenage retreat, home office or hobbies area.
• 2 garden sheds (3 x 4m approx.) and 5 x 3.5m approx.).
• Newly renovated laundry with great storage solutions
• 8 Solar Panels
• Great redevelopment opportunity
This property is a must to see, for further enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 824 m²
- 2 Garage
- Open Parking Spaces