** NEW PRICE **
Located in a quiet pocket of Lyndoch and within walking distance to the local Primary School,
this family home has been immaculately presented for sale within this tightly held area in the Barossa Valley……
Why we love this house and it’s location and you will too:-
• Spacious master bedroom with bay windows, ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 further bedrooms with built in robes
• Centrally located family bathroom
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout as well as a slow combustion heater in the second living area
• Great hallway storage
• Stunning views from the front of the home of the Barossa Ranges
• Established low maintenance gardens and lawns
• Family living area with retractable light/fan, that flows through to a separate study or craft area
• Second open plan living/dining and spacious modern kitchen, which features an electric cook top
and oven, stainless steel dishwasher, room for a double fridge, as well as a separate walk in pantry
and a large, enclosed island bench – perfect for cooking with the whole family.
• The open plan kitchen/living/dining areas also flow seamlessly through to the undercover paved and
private entertaining area – a great area to be enjoyed all year round with family and friends…..
What was the original double garage at the property – the current owners have converted half of
the garage space to create a further study/living area or gym space to give the home further areas to
enjoy as a family. ** Please note that this space can also be easily converted back into a garage
space if desired.
• Roller shutters on the rear windows of the home
• Other great outdoor areas to include a built in sandpit, cubby house and shed with concrete flooring with
easy side access
This well loved family home is now ready for it’s new owners – you won’t be disappointed…..
For further details contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 808 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces