Are you looking for a peaceful and spacious property to call your own? Look no further than this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom family home that offers a stunning 9156 m2 (approx.) allotment, located in the township of Wasleys.
What we love about this property and think you will too:
• Open plan kitchen/dining area with a stunning front yard view from the dining area, and a backyard view from the kitchen window.
• Master bedroom with built in robes.
• Bathroom with bath/shower, wall heating and a separate toilet
• Wrap around veranda where you can sit and take in your surroundings.
• Summer blinds/shades out the front for those sunny summer days.
• A 12x6m (approx.) shed with power, dirt flooring, and phone connection.
• Many animal enclosures with fenced off area, 2 Bird aviaries and water connected to the animal enclosures.
• A 22,000L rainwater (not plumbed to the house).
• An undercover carport and spacious entertainment area
• Recently updated front yard giving plenty of room to plant a veggie patch/fruit trees and so much more.
• Room to extend the current home.
Offering so much space and privacy as well as room to keep animals, kids to run and explore, to have a bonfire or establish a fire pit area – this property offers a lifestyle you will love.
For all enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 9,156 m²
- 10 Open Parking Spaces