Spacious contemporary home full of luxury and sophistication that seamlessly connects to outdoor living and easy care grounds. The property also includes two Commercial properties with the potential of a great passive income or utilise for your own business.
Set amongst mature trees, manicured lawns, this two storey home (originally built by Metricon Homes in 2015) is perfect for those seeking a stylish and elegant yet family-friendly lifestyle – jam packed full of hidden luxuries.
As you enter through the front door, be ready to be impressed by the first of the three living areas as well as the striking staircase and statement floor to ceiling window that allows your first glimpse of the private rear yard. The front living area is spacious, open and welcoming and will leave you wanting to see more….
The stunning understated elegance of the second living area, dining and kitchen creates a statement within the home and will give you a space that feels both calm and nurtured.
Features you will love in the kitchen:
• 2 Pack cupboards with soft closing drawers
• Essa stone waterfall island bench
• Double sink with stainless steel swivel tap
• Double Electrolux wall ovens
• Integrated Bosch dishwasher
• Butler’s pantry (with easy access through to the garage) with extra wide fridge storage, second sink (tap offering both chilled and sparkling water – perfect for entertaining)
• Views of the walled garden
As you move upstairs you will love all well throughout through details from the lights recessed into the walls, to the beautifully crafted wooden hand rails and the view through the floor to ceiling window that allows the outside in. The third living area creates another great space within the home to give teenagers or parents room to retreat or enjoy. The master bedroom is both an area for adults to retreat to and enjoy the further luxury that this home offers. Details that you will enjoy include:
• Walk around built in robes offering both ample hanging space as well as drawers
• Private balcony
• Spacious ensuite with large soaking tub, feature lighting, Essa stone benchtops, double sinks, large shower with double rain shower and hand held shower and separate toilet
• Fan as well as ducted heating and cooling
• Block out/ privacy and sheer curtains
The upstairs area also offers a further 3 bedrooms as well as the master suite as well as a large office with built in furniture, data points and shelving (this could also be used as a 5th bedroom)
All bedrooms are fitted with walk in or built in robes, sheer and block out curtains as well as fans and ducted heating and cooling.
The family bathroom also offers all of the neutral finishes of the downstairs bathrooms within the floor to ceiling tiles, a deep soaking tub, spacious shower with double shower head, recessed shower nook, Essa stone benchtops and separate toilet.
Further details to love within the home:
• Remote controlled electric front gate to house (Commercial property has a sliding manual gate)
• Mature, low maintenance gardens with automatic timers and irrigation throughout the garden (lawns and garden beds included as well as salon/studio garden)
• Spacious storage areas (both downstairs and upstairs)
• Downstairs toilet with basin
• Double garage with fitted storage and remote access
• Surround sound located in the ceiling in the second living area
• Built in entertainment unit in second living area featuring Tasmanian Oak
• Spacious laundry with matching Essa Stone benchtops, great storage and easy access to the yard
• Retracting bi fold doors that open the second living area and kitchen up to the entertaining area and pool.
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout
• Large walk in storage area upstairs
• Cubby house included
• Undercover paved BBQ area with built in kitchen (Beefeater BBQ), Essa stone bench tops, sink/tap with hot and cold water, built in bin and storage, strip heaters x 2, outdoor fans x 2 and
• Fire pit area with built in seating and exposed aggregate concrete
• 45,000L approx. of rainwater, plumbed through the house with all water filtered by a Purtec system
• Connected to mains natural gas and mains sewer
• Stunning walled garden made with locally quarried quartz, which features the 100 year old mulberry tree
• Salt chlorinated pool with splash deck and 4 feature fountains and inground remote pool cover, hidden pump shed, glass pool fencing with two lockable gates for easy access and safety
• 10.98 kw solar system
Commercial Areas – Salon/studio/BnB and shedding
• Currently operating as a Salon, this commercial property has been designed with versatility in mind. Whether you are looking to operate an office, turn this space into an Air BnB, create a studio or
run a store from this space, the options are endless as are the passive incomes that can be generated from owning commercial property.
• Current features within the Salon include, kitchenette/storage room, full bathroom with shower, vanity, basin and toilet, consulting room, two hair washing stations, waiting and reception area as well
as open plan areas used currently for treatments and hair cutting.
• 4 bay (plus carport/workshop with PA access) commercial shedding with concrete flooring, roller doors x 3, power and lights connected (3 phase power available) – one bay with a mezzanine floor.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,333 m²
- Floor Area is 339 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 6 Garage