If you are looking to buy within the current market to investment, buy your first home or to downsize, then this property may be just what you are looking for……….
Originally built in 1997, this single fronted Villa is immaculately presented and offers a stunning and secure low maintenance garden.
As a smaller home this property offers the advantage of no strata or corporation fees, is larger than your standard units and offers a stand alone dwelling.
What we love about this Villa:
• Spacious Master bedroom, which features a bay window, walk in robe and 2 way bathroom (which doubles as the ensuite to this Master bedroom), ceiling fan/light and wall heater
• Newly installed and neutral carpets in both bedrooms (bedroom 2 features a large built in robe with great storage)
• 2 way bathroom with separate toilet, soaking tub, shower alcove with dual shower head as well as heat lamps in both the shower/bath area and vanity area
• Led solar skylight fitted in the living area (to add extra light to the living area)
• 7 kw wall split system (perfect for heating and cooling the entire home)
• Open plan kitchen/dining and living area, with easy access to the outdoor undercover area
• Open plan kitchen with great bench and storage spaces, electric oven and cook top, pura tap as well as the convenience of a walk in pantry
• Spacious laundry with room to fit further storage cupboards, benches or clothes drying rails (you get to decide)
• Low maintenance, easy care garden/storage shed
• Easy access from the side of the house to store the bins with secure gates and shade cloth blinds to the eastern side of the house to add extra protection to the bedrooms from the afternoon sun
• Fully fenced yard
• Automatic roller door with secure internal access to the home
• 14 solar panels (3.5 kw approx)
This is a property offering a great location and is immaculate condition.
For all enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 261 m²
- Floor Area is 114 m²
- Open Parking Spaces