Located within the township of Greenock in the Barossa Valley, Marx Real Estate is offering this Symmetrical Cottage which was originally built in 1892.
Situated on a generous corner allotment of 1020m2 (approx) on the high side of the Street, this property offers you both the opportunity to renovate and extend or to rebuild (STCC).
Features of the property include:-
– Original Jarrah hardwood floors and high ceilings
– Renovated kitchen with updated appliances and dishwasher which adjoins an eat in kitchen
– Split system and open fireplace
– 3 bedrooms
– Modernised bathroom
– Large secure shedding
– Kids retreat or games room in the shed that is lined
– Enclosed yard
– Room for veggies patches and a chicken coup
– Great yard with room for kids to play or extend the current garden
– Rain Water tank plumbed to the whole house
– WIFI controlled electronic watering system for the garden
This is a property that offers so much potential, now its up to you!!
For further information contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.