Located within a highly sought after area within Willaston, this Circa 1880’s original Stone fronted Cottage has been modernised and lovingly restored by its current owners.
What we love about this stylish home and you will too:
• Fully enclosed and secure yard
• Freshly painted both inside and out
• Master bedroom with built in robe, split system and front yard views
• Lounge room with gas fireplace, wooden bookshelves, updated lighting and hardwood floors
• Spacious dining area with hardwood floors, feature lighting and ornate fireplace
• Modern and luxurious bathroom with large freestanding soaking tub, shower, and toilet.
• Second bedroom with hardwood floors, newly installed fan/light and freshly painted
• Security cameras on the front door and two at the back of the house which easily connects to your phone for monitoring.
• Pop up sprinklers installed to the front and rear yards.
• Modernised light and bright kitchen with dishwasher, wooden shelving, electric oven, updated tap ware and hardwood floors as well as room for a double fridge.
• The perfect entertainer’s backyard (perfect to also keep animals and children safe) with updated neighbour fencing, garden utility shed as well as the reclad garage. The decked
private entertaining area ideally can be enjoyed with friends and family – unwind on the weekends with a platter and wine or ciders and beers, switch on the outdoor lighting
and set the mood to enjoy the tranquil setting of this well designed backyard.
• 2 orange trees as well as a lemon tree are always abundant with fruit with room to add to the orchard or vegetable patches.
• Further opportunities exist to extend the current dwelling (subject to planning consent).
Located within walking distance to the local dog park and close proximity to the train station, local shops and amenities, supermarkets and so much more, this is a property that wont be on the market for long….
For further enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 683 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces