Are you looking for your new home in Angaston…….. then look no further…..
This property offers space, stunning views of the surrounding Angaston Hills as well as room to grow your own veggies, have a bonfire with friends and family, add a pool for the kids or adults alike to enjoy during the Summer months or simply enjoy the established mature trees and gardens. This property offers a rural feel with all the convenience of it being centrally located within Angaston – its great coffee and food culture, Barossa Farmers Market only 5 minutes walk away (to source all of your weekly goods), as well as playgrounds and Schools.
Offering your own slice of heaven on a spacious 2401m2 (approx) allotment, this steel frame, brick veneer home is ready to become your forever home.
Things we love:
• U shaped living/dining/kitchen and second living area, a flexible, free flowing space that allows you to personalise how you live within it
• Ducted evaporative cooling throughout as well as a slow combustion heater to keep the home cosy during the cooler Winter months
• Newly installed neutral blinds and curtains throughout
• Updated floating floors throughout the main living areas
• Wide hallway
• 4 Bedrooms (3 with built in robes)
• Original bathroom with bath, separate shower and basin
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with great storage and easy access to the bathroom and toilet (perfect for when you have been outside pottering in the shed or garden)
• 60,000 litres (approx) of rainwater plumbed throughout (with the exception of the toilet and garden)
• Pop up irrigation
• Great natural light throughout the home with views of the surrounding hills from almost every window …..
• Enjoy the view of the picturesque Winter creek running along the fence line of the adjacent neighbour’s property
• Fully fenced back yard
• Double carport as well as great shedding options for car storage and workshop space
• Room to store your caravan and boat
• Bonus games room/teenagers retreat above the shed with great natural light, newly installed lights and fans x 2 as well as insulation to the ceiling
Unique properties such as this don’t stay on the market long, for further enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,401 m²
- Floor Area is 142 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces