** NEW PRICE **
Located centrally within the township of Eudunda, this elegantly appointed Stone home was
originally built in 1890.
With recent upgrades having been completed, these are the reasons why we love this
property and know that you will too:
• Large 1210 m2 (approx.) allotment with enclosed rear yard
• Renovated modern kitchen with electric oven and stove top as well as a Nectre slow combustion heater
with second wood oven and cook top, breakfast hutch, room for a double fridge and eat in kitchen
• Updated bathroom
• Separate laundry and toilet
• 3 Large bedrooms (2 with built ins and great storage/shelving)
• Ornate fireplaces, polished original wooden floorboards, high ceilings and lots of natural light
• Second lounge/games/study/storage or play room area at the rear of the property – such a versatile and bonus area of the home
• Dry In ground cellar with internal access
• Established (netted) fruit trees and mature low maintenance gardens
• Great shedding solutions with easy access to the workshop and storage areas
• Rainwater plumbed to the house
• Second stone shed/wood storage areas
This is a property that offers so much within the current market. If you are looking for a great character home, then look no further……..
For further enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,210 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces