Quietly tucked away within a cul-de-sac in Williamstown, this immaculate 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is ready for its new owners….
What we love about this home:
• Low maintenance and mature native gardens
• 2 separate living areas (both living areas with split systems and fans)
• Open plan Kitchen/dining and living area, which flows through to the undercover entertaining area. The kitchen includes an electric oven and cook top, walk in pantry and newly installed dishwasher.
• Freshly painted throughout
• Master bedroom with bay window and views of the garden, overhead fan, walk in robe and ensuite.
• Laminate floating floors and tiles throughout – great for families with young children or pets.
• Spacious laundry with entry to a large under cover cat enclosure/verandah.
• Newly installed (UMR) pergola area – great for entertaining and keeping the house cool during the Summer months.
• Security doors
• Remote control access to garage/carport
Offering an affordable family home in a great location, this house is a must to see.
For further information, contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3774.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces