Perfectly positioned amongst other impressive period homes, this home offers exciting potential in a
sought after location. Originally built in 1930, this stunning Bungalow on a family sized block of
669m2 will be sure to impress as soon as you step inside the front door with the original features
and large proportions this home offers.
Step outside the back door and be pleasantly surprised by the spacious and private backyard with
many great spaces to entertain and for the kids to explore and have fun. There is also convenient
access from the front through to the large shedding in the backyard.
What we love about this home:
• High ceilings
• Freshly painted throughout
• 2 spacious bedrooms (the Master bedroom offers built in robes)
• Floating vinyl flooring (sitting on top of the original hardwood floors throughout the living areas).
• Spacious living area with large windows, slow combustion wood heater, split system and picture rails
• Modern kitchen which features a newly installed stainless steel dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and electric oven
• Separate walk in pantry/storage room
• Brand new gas hot water system
• Mains gas connected
• Upgraded bathroom with soaking tub, vanity with great storage and toilet
• Separate laundry with storage
• Spacious private backyard with plenty of space to entertain and the kids to have fun.
• Good sized shedding with convenient access from the front yard.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a wonderful home in a convenient location, just a short stroll to the Angaston Park which is home to a playground and local sporting clubs, plus the bonus of the main street of Angaston with its 7 day supermarket, local cafes, restaurants, cheese shop and so many other attractions just a short walk away.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity secure this property, contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 669 m²
- Floor Area is 100 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces