Located in the centre of Angaston (adjacent to the Angaston Primary School), this 4 bedroom double brick home is ready for it’s new owners.
Creating an opportunity to either purchase your first home, to down size or invest – this property represents rare value within the current market.
What we love about this home and think you will too:
• Great location within Angaston – you can walk everywhere!!
• High ceilings and spacious rooms
• Original floorboards ready for polishing
• Private rear yard with remote controlled roller door access
• Undercover carport for multiple cars
• Double garage (with easy access) and concrete flooring
• Room for you to grow a vegetable garden or espalier fruit trees
• Slow combustion heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
For all enquiries contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or 8564 3884.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- Floor Area is 103 m²
- 2 Garage