Marx Real Estate has been favoured to offer to the market this small farmlet. After being enjoyed by family and friends for many years the time has come for another family to relax and enjoy.
Consisting of 107.2 Ha or approx. 265 acs this property is packed with features;
• 200+ acs arable and suitable for cropping or hay production
• Alternatively good warm grazing with ample shelter
• Stock handling facilities in place
• 50 acs natural Mallee bushland with abundant timber for the campfire
• Mains water and dam. Good stock watering points.
• Numerous sheds and rainwater tanks.
• Solar power set up
• Expansive outdoor kitchen, wood fired pizza oven
• Camping facilities consisting of toilet and shower etc
Only 1 hour from Adelaide it is ideally located, only 30 mins further on to the mighty Murray River or 15 mins back to enjoy all the Barossa has to offer. With so many elements properties such as this are rare. It deserves your inspection.
It is a condition of entry at any of Marx Real Estates open homes and private inspections that we may ask to site an attendees proof of identification. In the instance of refusing to provide proof of identity, refusal of entry may occur.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided (including but not limited to the property’s land size, floor plan and floor size, building age and general property description) has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Land is 107.20 hectare